Art of Being Happy

1. Happiness is not based on achievement. It is not at the destination, it is on the journey.

2. Happiness is a state of being, created while working towards the goal, not a feeling to be experienced after achieving the goal.

3. Before I take the responsibility of those around me, I need to take responsibility of my own thinking and feelings.

4. When I am happy and take care of others, then they will be happy.

5. Happiness is a stable state of mind irrespective of situations, and hence happiness is our strength.

6. Our wellbeing is dependent on our Physical Health, Mental Health, Social Health and Spiritual Health.


Happiness Unlimited - Happiness is not a destination, it is a journey


Jeevangyan
www.facebook.com/jeevangyan
whats app for appointment : 9911261587

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to perform Santoshi Mata Vrat ( Fasting Process)

Moonga( Coral) Wearing Process

Yellow Sapphire ( Pukhraj) Gemstone